Launched in 1993, New Materials Division introduces new building materials to the Construction Industry in UAE through extensive foreign collaborations. A tie-up with the world leader in composite panel manufacturing M/s Mitsubishi Chemical Functional Products, Inc., Japan consolidates the strong technical base of the division in carrying-out the cladding works with Alpolic, Alook-Ex, Stainless Steel and Titanium composite cladding material for both internal and exterior of the buildings. NMD has executed so far cladding works exceeding 500,000 Sq. Mtrs. in and around UAE to the entire satisfaction of Consultants and Clients.
NMD has the capacity to undertake Aluminium cladding projects of any size and complexity with fully equipped production facility supported by Skilled Engineers, Architects and Workforce.
The division carries-out the cladding works to international standards and quality and workmanship in various projects has been widely appreciated.
NMD has also launched uPVC Windows and Doors confirming to German standards with an exclusive arrangement with world renowned uPVC Profile manufacturer M/s Veka AG, Germany.
NMD provides the trend setting, elegantly designed, multi-award winning quality sof tline AD System of Veka with excellent features of weather proof, optimum sound and thermal insulation etc.
NMD has executed cladding works for many prestigious residential and commercial buildings, Showrooms, Hotel Buildings,Office Complexes in the UAE and notable among them are:
- Dubai Creek Tower, Dubai.
- Gulf Towers, Dubai.
- Bustan Rotana Tower, Dubai.
- Al Wasl Tower, Dubai.
- Golden Sands 9 & 10, Dubai.
- Sultan Business Centre, Dubai.
- Bin Ham Building, Dubai.
- Sheraton Hotel, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
- Al Ittihad Tower, Sharjah.
- Abdullah Mehran Tower, Sharjah.
- Dubai Islamic Banks, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ajman.
- Abdullah Ameen Building, Ajman.
- Essa Al Khaily Building, Abu Dhabi.
- Rabdan Complex, Abu Dhabi.
- Shaikha Hamda Building, Abu Dhabi.
- Rubaiya Building, Abu Dhabi.
- H.H. Shk. Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan Pvt. Department Bldgs.
- Car Showrooms.
NMD has supplied and installed uPVC Windows and Doors at many luxury villas and commercial and residential buildings in the UAE and notable among them are:
- Mr. Khalid Khoory Building, Dubai.
- Mr. Ismail Aqil Abbasi Building, Dubai.
- M/s. Dubai Pipe Factory Building, Dubai.
- 4 Villa Complex for Mr. Jamal Marri, Dubai.
- 4 Villa Complex for Brig. Khalifa Dhaeen Abdullah, Dubai.
- 3 Villas for Brig. Sharfuddin Sharaf, Dubai.
- 2 Villas for Mrs. Leena Kadoora, Sharjah.
- Al Zabi Villa, Abu Dhabi.
- Abdullah Al Hashli Villa, Abu Dhabi.
- Al Saboosi Villa, Abu Dhabi.
NMD has also diversified into aluminium and natural wood composite systems, specialized aluminium systems from Germany and Italy as complimentary products to existing uPVC system.
In addition, further diversification is on the cards for the division in the form of tension membrane and space frame systems etc.